29 May 2011

We've been very busy lately, as most of you know. Spencer went to Victoria, then I went to Petaluma, then I had a conference in Seattle, then I went to Coos Bay, then Spencer goes to Belize on Tuesday, then I go to Philomath next weekend, then Spencer comes back and leaves for Minnesota three days later. I had to make a special calendar just for the traveling we're doing. Also, last weekend Sabrina and Charlotte visited us in Seattle. We had tons of fun!, though Charlotte hollered at Sabrina throughout the nights they stayed here so that was a little stressful for her because she didn't get to sleep enough. Sabrina helped Spencer plant our garden boxes, and while they were outside Charlotte and I got to do a photoshoot. While they were here Charlotte also tasted her first cantaloupe, which was lots of fun.


In other news, I was at my folks' house on Saturday night and a CUH-RAZY thunderstorm went through in the evening. It was seriously nuts. First the clouds swirled around in a we're-trying-to-become-a-tornado sort of way. I really regret not taking photos or video of that. It was creepy. That dissipated, and cold air came in, then some really big hard hail came down. Then wind. Then torrential rain with thunder and lightning all around. It was the craziest thunderstorm I've ever experienced. Poor Polli was scared by it all, but it was a bit exciting for us.

No comments: