I would also like to take this opportunity to show you this picture:
This is Max's new thing that he likes to do. That's a Kong, a super hard rubber dog toy that is hollow inside with a hole on the end so you can put a treat inside. He figured out that he can rest and pant and still hang onto the kong by hooking his tooth inside the hole so that it hangs there with very little effort on his part. And then he looks like a total goofball.Our weekend has been good so far. I did some house chores yesterday, and then relaxed and knit and whatnot. Spencer did some writing. And then we found a kitchen island on craigslist in the free section! We were the first to seriously respond to the lady, so she gave it to us! We had to drive a ways to get it, but that was fine and it's really great. It's actually a cabinet with a marble slab on top. So this just about doubles our free counter space in the kitchen, and it has a drawer and shelves underneath, so we have more storage area too! That's awesome. We're both really happy with it. I put some more pictures of it and our house in my gallery, so check them out there if you'd like. The link is still over to the right.
I hope you all have a good day. Looks like the weather will be nice all over the west coast, so that's good. I'll talk to you later!
1 comment:
Thanks for HMD wishes!! I love you two too! Your home is looking quite nice.........very homey.
Post a Comment