23 July 2011

Hello! It's the weekend and our weather here should be very nice for these two days, which is an extremely welcome change. To celebrate, I did a load of laundry first thing this morning so that it could hang on the clothes rack outside to dry today. That's pretty cool, and it feels good to save the energy that would be used to run the dryer.

Spencer and I have enjoyed the end of our vacation here at home, though he has to go to some meetings back in BC next week, so yesterday and today he's busy preparing for that. I went to go get Max yesterday from the Chalet O'Thomps, so he's here now and it's very nice to see him. He's celebrating the weekend now by watching for squirrels out the window. Later we'll go for a walk.

They just mentioned movies on the radio. Speaking of movies, Spencer and I went to go see Harry Potter 7.2 the other day, and it was awesome. I can't really say anything that everybody else isn't saying-- the movie was great and I can't believe it's all over. I think I should probably go see it a second time, too.

This morning I am getting some knitting done. I didn't do as much on our vacation as I expected to, since we didn't find a cabin to hang out in for a couple days, and our camping experience was rainy or mosquito-y and therefore we did lots of tent reading time instead. The other day I finished my monster with the yellow shoes. He's cute.

No comments: