15 March 2011
A couple of months ago I found a sweater that I liked and wanted to knit. Then I found the yarn that I wanted, but couldn't find the right color and quantity. Buying yarn online is technically easy to do, but a little complicated since photos of yarn do not always show the color accurately. The color of one thing can look very different with just a slight change in the lighting or camera setting. If I had known what color I wanted, I could have ordered it online, but I hadn't found the right color in person. Yesterday I drove all the way across Seattle to a shop whose website said they carried the type of yarn that I wanted. And they had tons of it! It was just what I needed, and there were many many color choices. So I bought some, finally (and it was on sale!), and can get started on that sweater. I'm very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment