14 February 2010

Hello. I haven't been very interested in writing on my blog lately, and so I've decided that I'm going to stop for a while. I'm not going to delete the blog, and I may decide to write something after our vacation or something, but I haven't been thinking of things day-to-day to write about. I'm not very into it right now. Maybe in the summer? I'm going to continue to post photos in the gallery as we come up with them though. Check there from time to time, if you'd like. Hope you all are well. Bye for now!

2 comments:

KIM! said...

i think all of us bloggers have our ups and downs... come back to it when you have something to say.

i might be coming through this summer... i'll keep you posted.

have a good vacation

meg said...

dude its a good thing I see you practically every other day or this so would not fly! ;) I'll miss stalking your internet presence all the same...