I worked on the Beacon (the newspaper) last night, and we will all finish it this morning. At this point in the process, I wait for the ladies to finish making the pages, and then I edit them. The only thing that happens after I edit is that they're made into a pdf and sent to the printer in Port Alberni.
I have also been knitting my first baby hat. It's starting to look like a hat and it's very cute. I hope it comes out the right size... Or maybe Mary can make the baby come out the right size. Either way.
We have lots of bears around town now, as indicated in this photo that Spencer took yesterday. He saw this from his office:
They are busy eating as much as they can to get ready to go back to sleep for the winter, and there is bear crap everywhere around town! I haven't actually seen any bears, but there are new piles every day. I saw one that was filled with fruit pits, probably 30 of them, and then later heard from Heather, who lives nearby, that she was disappointed that a bear ate all of her plums... That's a bummer. At least the bears won't eat our hops!Anyhow, that's the news from around here. I hope you all are well, and I'll write again later!
1 comment:
Keep me posted about the bear count!
Post a Comment