Hello! I'm very excited to wish a happy 50th birthday to my mom today! I'm sorry to disappoint all of you out there (except Chris), but my mom is the best in the whole world. I think she was going to be busy today and I hope that it was a very good day for her. Happy birthday mom! I love you bunches and bunches! And Spencer says happy birthday too.
In other news, today we played ball at the beach. Max thought that was great, of course. The weather in Bamfield has improved a lot, and it was very pleasant at the beach. Yesterday I was able to wear my shorts for the second time this summer! Well, eventually I will be down south and shorts will be more of a regular occurrence.
Anyhow, nothing much to report. I'm enjoying the warm sunny weather, and it's my mom's birthday. What more can you ask for?! I hope that all is going well with you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment