So last night Spencer and I were going to watch a movie, and then Kylee came down (she lives upstairs) and asked me to help her with some graphs. She needed my help right away, so I went up with her and there was a surprise birthday party for me! All of our friends were hiding all around the room and jumped out when I came in! Kylee had made a cake, so they sung happy birthday and we had delicious cake. It was really great. I don't remember having a surprise party before. I was actually surprised, although Kylee thought I would have figured it out. Just before dinnertime we were making gin fizzies, and didn't have any ice, so I went up there to get some. She came running to the door, and said I could have their ice, but to stay right there. She was acting a little weird, but not enough to be concerned about, and I thought that maybe she'd just mopped the floor or something. She actually didn't want me to come in because the cake was cooling right there on the counter. Anyhow, I thought it was great that they did a surprise party for me. It made me feel good.
It was a good birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment