24 March 2008

Hello! Happy birthday to me! This birthday has had the weirdest weather compared to all of my other birthdays. We went out on the shore, and during that two hours there was rain, sleet, snow, hail, and sun. It was snowing when I got up this morning, and now it's sunny. I got the day off today; my boss believes that people shouldn't work on their birthday, so that's nice. Spencer and I slept in, and then we went out, and now we're back and I'm trying not to fall asleep. Here's a picture from when we were out today...


We've been social people the last few days. There were parties on both nights this weekend: first on Saturday at Chris' on the east side, and then last night upstairs here. They were both good. Saturday's party was pretty small, while last night's was pretty big... And last night I held the new baby in town, Eli, which was great. He was born on March 10 and is a cutie pie.

I did some work yesterday because there was a graph that needed fixing, but I took Saturday off, which was really nice. I hung around and talked to my parents on the phone, and I did some knitting, and I made lime sugar cookies for the party, and then I decided to practice paddling the canoe, and see if I could paddle across all by myself. I did, which was good. I surprised Spencer at work.

Check out the new web link that I put over there. The red-tailed hawks are nesting again in downtown Portland, and they have a live-feed Raptorcam on their nest, so you can see what they're doing. I think it's pretty awesome...

I'm going to put a couple more photos in my gallery today too.

I hope you're all well today, and that you're having a good day too. I'll talk to you later.

1 comment:

KIM! said...

happy birthday sarah ann! sorry i did not know. I am happy that you got surprised - I have had three and never had a clue about any of them. :)