22 February 2008

Hello everyone! I've had a very busy day today. Work and more work and more work. Work of all sorts. The good news is that it's done for the day. I just downloaded my small camera, and got some good photos from there, so check my photo site soon if you care to see some new ones.


We went to town on Wednesday to do errands and visit the dentist. It all went well, and now we have lots of food, which is always nice! Oh, and the best part was that we got to go out to lunch. That was awesome (there is nowhere to go out to eat here...). The photo above is from the beach, where Max and I went out to play before we left to go to town, while Spencer was in a meeting. There was a cool fog hanging just over the water, and I decided to play with the black and white setting....

This weekend there's a conference going on here. Everyone arrived this evening on the boat, except for the couple of us local attendees, obviously. I finished working on my talk. I'm accustomed to doing 15-min talks, but we're only supposed to talk for 10 minutes this time, so we'll see how it goes.

And on Sunday I'm going to Victoria to stay the night, then pick up my mom at the airport on Monday, who's coming to visit for the week. That should be lots of fun.

Ok, I'm tired and want to get in bed. I'll write you all more later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck with your talk. The list of things from craigslist certainly is interesting. . . . .

Sabrina said...

I love the photos but I request more photos of Spencer and more of Sarah! :)