20 November 2007


Good morning! I was up earlier than normal (before sunrise too) to drive Spencer across the inlet so he can go to Vancouver today. It was really cold but beautiful out. There was frost all over, and the docks looked like they had snow on them. There is snow on the mountains across the water, and I took this photo. The sun is just starting to shine on their tops. It's not the best photo, but it will have to do.

We had a power outage again yesterday (I updated the count!). The reason was because a heron landed on a line or something, and got totally electrocuted (someone said it was even almost not recognizable) and knocked out the power. The reason listed on the BC Hydro's (that's the electricity company) website was "bird contacting our wires". Crazy! Anyhow, things are back now, and I hope it stays this way for a little while, since the weather is supposed to be sunny for a couple of days...

Hope you all are well!

No comments: