Spencer and I were at Sabrina's last weekend for her rager birthday party and holiday weekend. It was awesome to hang out for a few days just relaxing and visiting. Spencer's back was sore but I think he had a good time too. And there were many many roasted marshmallows consumed beside bonfires.
We made it into Corvallis for an afternoon as well and got to see our long-time friends Maria and Kale, and their son Walden, who we hadn't seen since he was a baby. What a cutie.
We begin our vacation tomorrow on the local scene by going out to see Vashon Island. Spencer has a co-worker who lives out there and so we will have local guides! I'm really looking forward to it. Then off to the Northern Rockies in British Columbia!! Hooray for vacations. I might post while we're away, but no promises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment