1. relax
2. knit
3. clean up the house
4. start some pickles
5. buy some new jeans
I was mostly successful at completing those goals!
1. I did relax, including sleeping in this morning until 8:30 because Spencer miraculously kept Max from making any noise until I woke up on my own. Nice work babe. And when I got up, Max was VERY excited, of course. As if I never get out of bed and see him.
2. I did lots of knitting. I'm on the computer right now because I knit so much in the last few days that part of one of my hands hurts. I had to stop knitting. My skirt is coming along nicely. It's at least half way done now.
3. I mostly cleaned up the house. I need to clean the bathroom, and didn't get to that.
4. I started three jars of pickles! They were super easy with Grama's recipe, and I hope they turn out well.

5. and I finally found some blue jeans that fit (well enough)! This was my third time shopping. Since my booty sticks out a little more than the typical white lady's booty, I have a hard time finding properly-shaped jeans. Really what I need is one size for the big part, and a smaller size for my waist. Today I had success at the Kohls. When I got to the checkout counter, I chose the wrong line. I chose the shortest line, but the family I was behind was buying about half the store. More and more and more things kept coming out of their basket onto the counter. I had one pair of jeans. I switched lines, and the lady there was just finishing up. Then she turned to me, held out a little coupon card, and said, "I'm done shopping, would you like this?" It was a coupon for 15% of anything, good through today. I responded gratefully, of course, because that was cool. So then I used it, and figured it was used up. The cashier told me no, that it was good for anything for the rest of the day. So then I offered it to the ladies behind me! That was fun.
Bonus things that happened are that I gave Max a bath and rinsed off his bed cover. They both smell a bit better now.
Anyhow, that's how my weekend went. I hope you all had a good weekend too. This week we are preparing for Spencer's defense (next Wednesday the 22nd). I brought home two bags of m&m's (his and hers) today to help. Talk to you later on!
1 comment:
woot! big booty jeans! get me some of those...
Post a Comment