14 June 2009


Hello! So, Spencer came home last week, which was awesome. I was very ready for him to be back! This weekend is turning out to be a good one so far. Yesterday morning we got up early (I got up at 5:30) and went to Windsor (one town north) to see the Sonoma County Balloon Classic. We had a great time! We missed the dawn liftoff (some balloons go up right at dawn), but we saw the later, main liftoff at around 7-7:30. It was super cool. I had never been to see hot air balloons before. They were lots of fun to take photos of. I think there were around 25-30 balloons altogether, and this was the most I could capture in one photo (below). Can you see all 15? There is one a little hidden in the clouds that's a bit hard to see.


In the afternoon I went with Megan to Santa Rosa for World Knit In Public Day. A bunch of us all met in a park and chatted and knit with each other. That was tons of fun too.

Other than that I don't have a whole lot to report about what's been going on. This week my parents are coming to visit, and we're looking forward to that. I hope that you all had a good weekend too.

1 comment:

meg said...

Crap I can't believe I missed the balloons!! You gotta remind me next year...