03 February 2009

Today Spencer and I are packing for our next trip! We leave tomorrow for Santa Fe. Yesterday, we called our new landlord just to check in about things and ask some questions. She was really nice, but there was a mistake made and she won't allow us to live there with Max. Uh oh. So we had to get on the horn with the housing lady at the institute, and she made some new arrangements for us straight away. It all worked out well quickly, and that was nice. We have a new place lined up now, and it looks like it's probably pretty cool. It's close to town too, so Max and I will be able to walk around all over. I look forward to that. Anyhow, I should get back to packing. I'll write to you all again next week from Santa Fe!

No comments: