I have no CSI updates for you today. We haven't caught any more rats, and we hear one only sometimes. Not nearly as often as before, and it's not nearly as loud as the previous ones. Chris told us last night though, that we must have gotten the one that had been hanging out in the wall behind his bed. So that's good.
We had dinner upstairs last night, and it was delicious. Just me and the guys this time:

L-R: Mark, Chris, Spencer, Tao. Not pictured, Max Power.
Chris and Tao caught a few crabs and prawns, so dinner was seafood curry, veggies, cole slaw, and pineapple. Tao made some yummy fried yams too. After dinner we had fun trying on Mark's new sealskin gloves, made by a lady he met in the Arctic this summer. They're seal on the outside, and rabbit on the inside. Someone said that they felt like a cloud inside, and they were right. So soft and warm...

It's about time for dinner today. But before I go, I'll put some new photos in my gallery, if you care to see them...
No comments:
Post a Comment