25 August 2008

Hi everybody! I'm having a great time in California. I spent a little bit of time with Megan when I got here, and then I went to Santa Cruz for a couple of days and hung out with Melinda. That was also a great time, of course. I had a work meeting in Monterey as well. Then yesterday I went on a hike with Cat-- she'd signed up to go with a group. That was a great time. It was a moderate climb but not a very far distance, so it was totally doable. I was really hot though, and I could tell that I was hotter than everyone else because I'm acclimated to BC right now... I had a good time, and I took a bunch of photos, some of which I just posted in my picasaweb gallery.

I still have a couple of days left here, but today I have to work, so I'd better get to it. I hope you all are well, and I'll talk to you later!

No comments: