Whoa! I opened my blog just now to log in so I could post, and found that the font was all changed!! Did you see that? I have no idea why that happened, but I didn't like it. I was able to easily change it back, which is good.
Happy weekend! I know that it's hot this weekend in Oregon, but it's absolutely gorgeous here. It was already 70 this morning at 10. This is what I've been waiting for! We have the big bedroom window open, and the door in the main room open too. And Max Power is outside enjoying the sun. He really likes summertime. Yesterday was the first day that it really felt like summer weather, and it's going to be better today and tomorrow. Oh yeah.
I don't really have too much exciting stuff to report to you. Nothing really happened this week that was all that remarkable. I worked on the Beacon, which was fun as always. I like doing that job. Also, they announced the new marine station director, so that has been some excitement around the station.
That's about all really! Like I said, nothing too exciting. But next week Kari and Les (Spencer's mom and stepdad) are coming to visit us, so we're getting ready for that. We are looking forward to it, and it should be a very nice time.
I'm going to take it easy this weekend, enjoy the warm weather, and work on my Postelsia paper a bit. Should be good. I hope you all have a nice weekend as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment