02 December 2007

Happy Sunday! There is still snow on the ground here, though it will be melting soon, and then we're supposed to get tons and tons of rain. There's up to 3 inches expected tomorrow. Sounds exciting, huh?

We went out last night. It was time for another dinner-and-a-movie event. I partly didn't feel like going out, but it was being held at our neighbor's house, so it hardly gets easier than that. Just a 10-second walk down the hill. The theme was Indian. The food that everyone made was delicious! Very tasty. We watched a Bollywood film, "Bride and Prejudice", which was the story of Pride and Prejudice with an Indian twist... The song-and-dance parts were pretty funny, and are a staple of Bollywood films. I heard that Indians really love that style of movie, and it was quite a show. This particular movie was a little disappointing in a way, though, because the storyline took them from India to the UK and US, and then the singing and dancing mostly stopped. Anyhow, it was an entertaining movie to watch, and helped make for a fun evening. There were fewer people at this event than the others I've been to, but I liked that a little better.

Anyhow, that's my story for now. I hope you all are well!

No comments: